10 Best Kitchen Faucets Under $200 – Expert Buyer Guide
If you are working in a kitchen, the one item you will surely be needing is the kitchen faucet. There is not much that can be done in the kitchen without having a properly functioning sink and faucet. From washing dirt off of vegetables to cleaning the utensils before using- all of the work starts with the faucet.
You will need a faucet of a high quality which will serve you for many years without creating any issue. Therefore, you need to be well aware of everything about faucets before you can take the right pick from the several options available in the market now. For your benefit, we have compiled a list of 10 products that are the best industry standard faucets to choose from in 2018.
N.B: When the list was created all of the product prices was under 200$. Product price may vary due to the suppliers pricing, stock, and other circumstances.
Table of Contents
- Comparison on 10 Best Kitchen Faucets Under $200
- Reviews on 10 Best Kitchen Faucets Under $200 in 2018
- 1. WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull out Kitchen Faucet
- 2. Kraus KPF-1610SS Bolden Single Handle 18-Inch Commercial Kitchen Faucet
- 3. Best Commercial Stainless Steel Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- 4. Everflow 17188 Kitchen Faucet with Spray
- 5. Enzo Rodi ERF7209251AP-10 Modern Commercial Kitchen Faucet
- 6. Ufaucet Commercial Stainless Steel Single Lever Kitchen Sink Faucets
- 7. KINGO HOME Lead Free Modern Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
- 8. Delta 9178-AR-DST Leland Single-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- 9. Hotis Commercial Pull Out Single Handle Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Faucet
- 10. Kitchen Faucet, cUPC Certificated Sarissa Brushed Nickel Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Things to consider before buying a kitchen faucet:
- How to Replace Kitchen Faucet
- Final Verdict
Comparison on 10 Best Kitchen Faucets Under $200
WEWE Single Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet
Kraus KPF-1610SS Bolden Commercial Kitchen Faucet
Best Commercial Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
Everflow 17188 Kitchen Faucet with Spray
Enzo Rodi ERF7209251AP-10 Kitchen Faucet
Ufaucet Commercial Stainless Kitchen Sink Faucets
KINGO HOME Lead Free Modern Kitchen Faucet
Delta 9178-AR-DST Leland Kitchen Faucet
Hotis Commercial Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucet
cUPC Certificated Sarissa Kitchen Sink Faucet
Reviews on 10 Best Kitchen Faucets Under $200 in 2018
1. WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull out Kitchen Faucet
Kitchen faucets are tricky to install and so when you get one, ensure that you are getting a quality device. The WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull out Kitchen Faucet is made with care and attention to detail. The installation process is so easy that you will be able to set it up without any having any prior experience of this.
The single nut which holds the unit to the sink comes in a very big size, which means that the faucet will be able to hold its place very firmly. The unit comes with a very robust plastic barrel which has metal threads inside. The overall quality of the product is very premium, and the installation process is very simple and easy.
Most kitchen faucets at a budget price will be very small and therefore uncomfortable to use in places where a few free movements around the faucet would give a better hand to the kitchen chores. With this one, however, there is no such problem because this faucet is a big stainless-steel product which allows a good amount of movement around the handle. You will also find spare parts for the spray head and the adopters for waterlines so that you can replace and make the product good as new anytime.
- The water outlet is multifunctional
- Brass body with brushed nickel finish
- Spare parts provided in the box
- The instructions are in Chinese, you will need to look for instructions online
2. Kraus KPF-1610SS Bolden Single Handle 18-Inch Commercial Kitchen Faucet
people the best of the products. The kitchen faucet they make have been very meticulously constructed to suit the needs of their customers. The faucet has the make of an industrial open coil design which allows dual functionality for better flexibility in use.
There is a pull-down spray head which can be moved around flexibly to reach difficult corners and the retractable hose adds comfort to long reaches and has a 14” range of movement to it. There is a lot that can be said about the reasons for which Kraus KPF-1610SS Bolden Single Handle 18-Inch Commercial Kitchen Faucet has been a popular name in the areas of the kitchen.
The product quality is beyond its market price. This is of an absolutely premium quality which stands for itself above all competition. The water stream also switches easily between aerated stream for delicate tasks and heavy-duty spraying for tasks that require more toughness. The rugged and durable design ensures user-compatibility and makes the use of the product pleasant for a lifetime.
- Faucet comes with pre-attached 26” waterlines
- Effortless temperature and flow control with single handle design
- Made with stainless steel
- The plastic nozzle doesn’t fit firmly in place
3. Best Commercial Stainless Steel Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
Working in the kitchen can be made less tiring with a faucet that works efficiently and doesn’t tire you out after a few washes. The Best Commercial Stainless Steel Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet has an unparalleled reputation in the world of modern kitchen supplies.
The pull-out kitchen faucet is durable, flexible and convenient for everyone’s use. The easy installation and water control systems provide easy maneuvering in the kitchen. The durable nickel finish can resist tarnish and corrosion even after daily rough use. The pull-out sprayer has a 360-degree rotation which offers more room for pots and pans in the sink.
Many of the problems with kitchen utensils is that they start to rust after being exposed to moisture and direct water for such extended periods of time. However, this faucet is made with stainless steel, therefore, you will not need to worry about the faucet getting rusty over time. The valve is made of ceramic and the handle material is a zinc alloy. The aerator is made with ABS plastic and designed to be sturdy and stable with applications.
- Quick connector makes sure leak-proof
- Durable Brushed Steel Finish
- Easy control of hot and cold water
- The base plate is not included. You need to order separately.
4. Everflow 17188 Kitchen Faucet with Spray
The symmetric styling of Everflow 17188 Kitchen Faucet allows it to give a steadfast performance with any kind of sink. It has 2 handles which have a chrome plated finish and it also works well with both hot and cold water. The faucet comes with an ergonomic side spray that has front triggers which are specifically designed for easy activation.
The head of the spray can be pulled away from the base because of the 48-inch long hose that comes with it to offer incredible flexibility for any purpose in the sink in all directions. The neck of the faucet has high-arc swivel design spout which cleans the cooking pots and pans with ease.
If you are setting up a new kitchen or even looking for a replacement, opt to get this one to get the proper value for money. You do not need to worry about any rust or corrosion of the faucet because of the smooth chrome finish which protects the stainless steel from moisture.
It is very easy to install the faucet without professional help because, unlike many other kitchen faucets in the market, the instructions come in English and gives directions that are very easy to follow.
- Aerator flow rate is 2.2 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) at 60 PSI
- Chrome Finish
- Powerful Side Spray
- Quick Installation System
- Not sturdy
- Some rigidity in the hose
5. Enzo Rodi ERF7209251AP-10 Modern Commercial Kitchen Faucet
The brand Enzo Rodi has been building reliable kitchen appliances for a very long time. They have developed a sense of ideals that customers look for when purchasing the products and have made use of their knowledge to build products that always made the customers happy.
One such product is their Modern Commercial Kitchen Faucet which comes with a pull-down sprayer and as well as base plates for easy installation systems. The faucet has a deck-mounted installation and can be easily done by following instructions.
Before installation, you need to drill a hole that measures in the size between 1-3/8"" - 1-1/2" in order for the faucet to fit in place. You need to have 3 holes of the size for the fittings.
The faucet is made with stainless steel and has is 20.4 inches long. The flexible spout has a height of 6.7 inches and can reach around 8.8 inches in all directions. The material that the spout is made with is brass and it supports rotation of 360 degrees. The water flow has a rate of 1.8 GPM at 60 psi. The water flow is comfortable and can handle any easy- to heavy-duty task effortlessly. The minimum clearance ot backsplash is 2.5 inches.
- Flexible, strong sprayer
- Comes with finger-friendly switches on the spout head
- Deck plates included
- Hard to find a balance in the water flow settings
6. Ufaucet Commercial Stainless Steel Single Lever Kitchen Sink Faucets
Working in the kitchen is really unpleasant without the proper tools. A malfunctioning faucet will make work in the kitchen very troublesome. Whenever you buy a faucet, make sure that it comes with a durable and rust-free body and a steady cartridge. Ufaucet Commercial makes exemplary sink faucets that last the customers a lifetime and helps them to make the kitchen-experience less daunting.
The faucet is made with solid brass and cartridge is made with drip-free cartridge which makes the sink look clean and simple. The pull-out sprayer is has dual functionality which switches smoothly between aerated stream rinse and a powerful rinse according to your specific needs for specific purposes. The deck plate is detachable and has 1-hole or 3-hole installation facilities.
The company has also settled for a 3-section design with the aims at making the product more durable and lasting. The design allows the top and bottom part to remain fixed but allows the middle-section to rotate 360 degrees.
The head of the nozzle can be pushed from left to right, for those who have a double bowl sink and, in this case, the 20 inches long sprayer hose can still reach every corner of the sink as required. When setting up the faucet, make sure that all the adjustments are made firmly and you will never need to worry about it again.
- Brushed nickel finish
- Easy installation
- Poor waterflow
7. KINGO HOME Lead Free Modern Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
Not only functionality, the KINGO HOME Lead free Modern Stainless-Steel Kitchen Faucet provides a nice elegance to any place where it’s kept. With detailed attention on both the outer appearance as well as the interior mechanism, the company builds kitchen appliances that are long-lasting and durable.
The faucet has a brushed nickel finishing while the main body material is brass. The valve is made of high quality ceramic and the handle is made with stainless steel. You can be sure that rust will never be a problem with this item. Every part of this faucet is made with special care to provide the best user experience and quality under a budget price.
In the package you will find a kitchen faucet and water hoses The hose is 23.6 inches long and pumps out both hot and cold water. The compression thread will be 8 inches long with adapters that have a measure of about ½ inches.
You will also find some mounting wire to set up the whole faucet with. In terms of dimensions, the height of the entire faucet is around 18.7 inches while the spout has a height of 3.7 inches and can reach about 8.6 inches in all directions without any rigidity.
- Ceramic disc valves
- Easy installation process
- 2 setting spray pull-down shower head: spray jet and stream
- Durable pull-out spout sprayer
- Height of the nozzle is a bit low
8. Delta 9178-AR-DST Leland Single-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
Elegant appliances in the kitchen can really make a difference for those who are not fond of working the kitchen chores. This faucet from Delta uses a MagnaTitle Docking system which is a powerful magnet that is integrated into the device for holding the faucet spray wand and holding it in place so that it stays locked into the dock until you yank it out for use.
This works up a premium feeling to the whole set up, and you are definitely going to enjoy this extra comfort. The spray holes in the faucet are made with soft rubber that can easily wipe off calcium and lime build-up with one single swipe of the hand. This makes cleaning both the kitchen and the kitchen appliances an easy ordeal for users.
This faucet is just full of all the best facilities that technology can provide in a budget price. The faucet comes with many little privileges that are not commonly found in faucets regardless of the price.
This operates with something called a Diamond Seal Technology which makes the installation a less daunting task by closing off all leaky ports and making the product last twice as longer as any average kitchen faucet.
- InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Comes with a suitable soap dispenser
- Supports both 1-hole or 3-hole installation
- Powerful magnet integrated system
- Center spring shaft wobbles
- The extension hose uses a plastic retainer
9. Hotis Commercial Pull Out Single Handle Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Faucet
If you want a sturdy and solid all-metal construction that will last you a lifetime then this is something that you need to consider buying from the market until stocks last. You will find that dirty dishes will not pile up when you have such a beautiful product to work with.
The kit will include extra fittings if in case they are required for connecting the water lines to a system that was meant for more traditional products. You will have no surplus worry to deal with when this product arrives at your doorstep. You will need to have the items listed in the instructions manual in order to set up the faucet.
The installation process itself is very easy and can be done single-handedly so that there is no hassle of calling the plumber and paying an extra for this beautiful faucet to be up on the kitchen sink.
The overall height of the product is 16.7 inches, and the deck has a maximum thickness of 2.8 inches. The height of the spout is 9.8 inches and it has a reach of 8.7 inches. The finishing of the body is done with brushed nickel and the disc valve is made with ceramic, which protects the item against rust and scratches.
The spout has a high-arc and the head rotates 360 degrees which allows for better maintenance with a large number of pots and pans. The pull-down spray wand also carries a long hose which makes it reach long distances.
- Water Saving
- Powerful Side Spray
- Convenient Quick Install
- The faucet is prone to overspray
10. Kitchen Faucet, cUPC Certificated Sarissa Brushed Nickel Kitchen Sink Faucet
If you care about the environment and also want the comfort of technological facilities then this product is made for you! This certified faucet is as environment-friendly as any gadget should be. This certificate is awarded to this item because it ensures that the water does not release any lead while being pumped out.
The lead content is less than 0.2% for these faucets. The installation supports a 1-hole or 3-hole system which is explained very clearly in the instruction manual. An escutcheon which is 10 inches long is also supplied with the package. The high-arc spout rotates and a 360-degree rotation made for quick installation and quick connectivity for better handling.
You will not need a plumber to get the set-up finalized if you follow the instructions that are written in very simple words for the convenience of anyone even if they have never set up a faucet before. The swivel pumps out water very generously and cleans out dishes and difficult corners of the kitchen with maximum efficiency. The length of the spout is convenient for pulling it to long distances and cleaning items without cluttering them in one little spot of the sink.
- Brushed nickel body
- Water temperatures- Mix, hot and cold
- Deck-mounted installation
- The spray might get fixed at one water setting after long-term use
Things to consider before buying a kitchen faucet:
Nowadays there are a lot of options to choose from in the market. Each person has different requirements and for all those people there are separate options. In order to know which kitchen faucet will suit you the best, you need to consider certain factors prior to the final purchase.
- Sink usage: One of the factors that will dictate the type of faucet you buy is the type of sink you have and what types of work you do in the sink. If you do heavy duty work in the sink, for example, washing big pots and pans or even giving your pet animal a shower then you need to get a faucet with a high arc. And if you are a person who wants to have different sections to wash the veggies and the meat apart then you can opt for a bar prep faucet in a side sink.
- Faucet features: by keeping the right filtering option for your needs, you can get an in-faucet filter for your sink. This will be great for filtering tap water.
- Installation options for the faucet-
Bottom mount: These faucets have to be attached with screws from the top of the faucet piece.
Top mount: These faucets have to be attached with screws from the bottom of the faucet piece.
- Faucet repairs and maintenance convenience: The type of mechanism your faucet requires in order to be maintained does not matter much for everyday purposes but this information will come handy later if any fixing is required. There are 4 types of faucet mechanisms, which are ceramic disc, cartridge, ball valve and compression valve. Talk to the sellers about this before you buy.
How to Replace Kitchen Faucet
You can easily replace a kitchen faucet without calling in the plumber. All you need to do is to ensure that you have the necessary equipment and the patience to follow instruction labels to the T. Another thing to keep in mind is that all the connections made should be sealed tightly shut, otherwise the water will leak out and the whole set up will have to be redone.
- Step 1: Turn off the shut-off valves from the cabinet under the sink.
- Step 2: Now relieve the internal pressure by opening up the faucet.
- Step 3: Disconnect the water lines from the faucet by using an adjustable wrench and a pair of pliers. If the gaskets are worn out and the supply lines are old you need to replace them with flexible supply lines.
- Step 4: Remove the nut that is holding the faucet tailpiece assembly by using a socket wrench.
- Step 5: If the sink has a line that connects the hose to the faucet, then disconnect it.
- Step 6: Now pull out the old faucet and clean the sink thoroughly.
- Step 7: Check the distance between the centers of the holes outside the sink and adjust the new faucet there by following instructions to set it in place with an adhesive like plumber’s putty.
- Step 8: Thread on the flange and the nut under the sink by using a socket wrench.
- Step 9: Attach the shut- off valves and the supply lines so that hot water comes out from the left and cold water comes out from the right.
It is better to be in the know than to be in the inconvenience of returning the kitchen faucet once already bought. So, before you make a decision, be sure to keep all these tips and suggestions in mind and then make the necessary enquiries based on these details. These products are supposed to last for many years without replacement and so you should focus on getting the best item even if it costs a bit more.
All in all, the cUPC Certificated Sarissa Brushed Nickel Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer Kitchen Sink Faucet with Deck Plate High Arc Stream and Spray is the possibly the best choice for you in uses ranging from commercial to domestic levels. The beautiful brushed nickel body will surely add elegance and transform the look of your kitchen entirely!